How can we help?
Trouble Streaming Pandora on Android
If you're having technical issues listening to the Pandora app for your Android device, try the following steps:
- Uninstall the app
- Power down the phone and pull the battery out (if this is possible with your device), then put the battery back in and turn the phone on.
- Reinstall: Go to the Google Play Store and search for Pandora.
- Clear data for Pandora in your phone's settings.
- Make sure the app is installed to the phone's local memory
- Try switching between Normal Quality and High Quality:
- Go to the Station list > tap the menu icon > Settings > Advanced.
- Try both High Quality and Normal Quality audio.
- If you have a battery saver or task manager app, make exceptions for Pandora or try turning them off completely.
Note: We do not support Pandora on rooted or unlocked phones, unofficial OS releases, or custom ROMs. We only support Pandora on configurations that we have fully tested, so as to ensure the application will work correctly and won't cause any problems with functions of the device.
Back To Top
Not what you're looking for? Try searching again or Email Us.