Many times quitting your browser completely, re-opening it and going back to http://www.pandora.com can help.
If you're still having issues using Pandora in Firefox, try the following steps:
1. Update Firefox: http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/update/
2. Clear your Cookies, Cache, and History.
3. Disable Adblock, Flashblock, and NoScript Extensions.
4. Make sure you are accepting cookies from Pandora:
- Click on Firefox and select Preferences (On Windows select Options)
- Select the Privacy tab.
- Under History, next to Firefox will, make sure it's set to Use custom settings for history.
- Make sure Accept cookies from sites is checked, and click on Exceptions.
- Enter *.pandora.com in the Address of the website field and click on Allow.
- Click Close on that menu and then click OK to close the Preferences menu.
5. Install the latest version of the Flash player: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
6. If you are using an internet firewall or anti-virus program, it could be blocking portions of our site. Try allowing access to www.pandora.com within those programs, and then try visiting our site again. If this doesn't help, then try disabling such programs entirely as a test to see if this affects your issue.
7. Try opening Pandora in an alternative browser like Chrome to see if you have any more luck.
8. Finally, if the issue persists, try rebooting your computer and returning to http://www.pandora.com