How can we help?
My Pandora Profile
Your profile is where you can view your listening activity, stations, likes, followers and who you're following.
- Activity: Shows your recent interactions with Pandora and also allows you to edit your profile with a short description.
- Bookmarks: Displays bookmarks from the previous Pandora site and also any mobile devices that support Bookmarks.
- Following: Displays what other listeners on Pandora you are following.
- Followers: Displays who is following you on Pandora.
- Tap the menu icon > Profile.
- Tap Edit underneath your webname to make changes.
- Tap Save in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
To view and edit your profile on a computer, follow the instructions below:
- Click on your avatar in the top right corner
- Select My Profile.
- Click on Edit Profile located underneath your webname.
- Click on Save Changes when finished.
Note: Activity, Following and Followers cannot be viewed on the redesigned website.
- Go to Profile.
- Tap Edit when the Profile menu appears.
- The next screen will give you the option to import your Facebook profile picture and edit your profile information.
- Tap the Save button.
Currently, the only way to add a photo to your Pandora Profile is through connecting your Pandora account to your Facebook account.
You can learn how to do that here.
If you want to change your Pandora Profile photo, you will first need to change it by logging into your Facebook account. Any changes you make to your photo on Facebook will be reflected on your Pandora Profile.
Not what you're looking for? Try searching again or Email Us.