How can we help?
Change your Subscription Plan through iTunes
Currently the only subscription available for purchase through the iTunes Store is the Pandora Plus Monthly Subscription.
Subscribers who are billed through iTunes but would like to upgrade their subscription plan to Pandora Plus Annual or Pandora Premium (Monthly or Annual) will need to first cancel their existing subscription through iTunes, allow that subscription to expire, then re-upgrade through a computer.
To cancel your subscription from an iOS device, please use the following steps:
- Click here to go directly to the iTunes subscriptions screen (or tap Settings > iTunes & App Store > tap your Apple ID, then View Apple ID). Follow the prompts to log in with your Apple ID if you aren't logged in already.
- Select Pandora from the Subscriptions screen.
- Select Cancel Subscription and follow instructions to confirm your selection. (If it says "Select an option to resubscribe," you're already unsubscribed from your subscription. )
- Exit the iTunes Store after making your changes.
- If you have any trouble completing these steps, or no longer have an iOS device to cancel your subscription, visit the Apple website for further help. You can also contact the iTunes support team and they should be able to help you.
If you have any trouble with the cancellation steps listed above, please contact the iTunes support team and they should be able to help you. You can get in touch with them here.
Once you begin to hear ads again, you can choose a different type of subscription from our website here.
If you have questions about refunds or downgrading your subscription, please visit this page for more information.
Not what you're looking for? Try searching again or Email Us.