How can we help?
After creating your stations, you can edit them at anytime to remove unwanted thumbs up or thumbs down you've given, remove variety, or change the artist or track seeds.
Choose the device you are using below to learn how to manage this:
Click on the My Stations button, and then select the name of the station you'd like to edit. You will be redirected to a station details page which shows you information about your personalized station.
If the station is not available from your Now Playing page, click on the My Stations button first, and then select the name of the station you'd like to edit.
- To edit your station's name or description: Click on the small pencil icon to the left of the Play button.
- To add or remove variety (Station Seeds) to this station, scroll down to the Station Created From section:
- To add variety, choose + Add Variety and enter either the artist or track you'd like to add. Click on the + sign that appears to add that artist or song to your station.
- To remove variety, hover over the desired seed and select Delete.
- To view your Thumbed-up or Thumbed-down tracks: Scroll down to the *Thumb History* section of the station's page.
- By default, this section will show your Thumbed-up tracks first. If you'd like to see your Thumbs down, click on the Thumbs down icon.
- To delete a Thumbed track, simply roll your cursor over the name of the track to reveal a hidden menu. As before, select *Delete* to remove that Thumb from your station.
When you are done making changes, make sure to click Save. Otherwise, your station will not be changed.
- Go to your Stations list.
- Swipe the Station Name of the station you'd like to edit from right to left.
- Tap the Station Details icon (the small thumb).
- To delete seeds or individual thumb ratings, swipe the seed or track name from right to left and tap Delete.
- Add seeds by tapping the Add Variety button.
- Edit the station name by tapping the pencil icon next to the station name, or tap Add a description.
- Tap Save to save the changes.
- From your station list, swipe the name of the station you'd like to edit right to left.
- Tap on the Thumb icon.
- To remove seeds, find the seed name under Station Created From, swipe the name right to left and tap Delete.
- Add variety to the station by tapping the Add Variety button.
- Edit the title or description of the station by tapping the pencil icon to the right of the station title under Station Settings.
- To edit thumbs, tap the numbered Thumbs up or down icons, locate the thumbed track, swipe the track name from right to left and tap Delete.
- Edit the currently playing station from the Now Playing screen by tapping the thumb symbol in the top right corner of the screen.To edit your other stations, touch and hold the station name until a context menu appears, then select Station Details.
- To remove seeds from your station, tap the three dots to the right of the seed name. To add new artist or song seeds, select Add Variety located at the bottom of your list of seeds.
- To view and edit your thumbs up or down, select the corresponding thumbs icon. Tap the three dots to the right of the track name and select Remove Track.
- To edit the station name or description, scroll to the bottom and tap the pencil to the right of the station name.
- To edit the currently playing station select Options under station name. For other stations, touch and hold station name until a context menu appears. Then select Station Details.
- To add new artist or song seeds select Add Variety located at the bottom of your list of seeds.
- To remove Seeds or Thumbs, touch and hold the artist or song name, then select Delete.
- To edit the station name or description, select Edit under the station name, and click Save when you are done with the changes.
Not what you're looking for? Try searching again or Email Us.