How can we help?
Delete a Station
If you are unhappy with any of the stations you created, or have reached your station limit, you can delete stations individually at any time.
Keep in mind there is a 250 station limit on all accounts, free or paid. Due to the millions of registered Pandora accounts in our database, this limit helps our systems manage this high amount of user data.
To learn how to do so, click on the device you are using below:
- Click My Stations at the top of the page. (you cannot delete stations from the Now Playing mode)
- Hover over the album art of the station you want to delete.
- Click the ellipses (three dots).
- Select Delete.
You can remove stations from your Station List by swiping the station name from right to left and tapping Delete.
First visit your Stations list. From the Now Playing screen touch the back arrow in the upper left (near the Pandora icon).
To delete the currently playing station tap the three dots to the right of the station name and select Delete Station. For other stations, touch and hold station name until a context menu appears.
Then select Delete Station.
Why does my deleted station keep returning?
If you have deleted a station from your computer, and it seems to keep popping back up on your station list:
You may need to check the bookmark that you use to access Pandora.
It should only be: https://www.pandora.com
If there is anything added onto to it (ie: https://www.pandora.com/#/genres/top), then erase that.
After updating your bookmark, try loading Pandora again to confirm that your deleted station is gone.
If you're trying to recreate a fresh version of a station you deleted:
When you delete a station, creating a new station from the same song or artist will just bring that deleted station back. All of its thumb ratings will return along with it.
If you want to create a "fresh" version of a station that you've already deleted, you can try either of the following:
- Try creating a new station based on a few of your favorite songs from that artist. If you were unhappy with the way your artist-based station turned out, creating a station based on some of that artist's songs is a great way to give it another try.
- Remember that you can always delete any or all of the thumb ratings on any station by going to the Station Details menu for that station and deleting any thumb ratings or extra seeds that you no longer want. Follow the instructions on how to Edit your Stations in this article.
Not what you're looking for? Try searching again or Email Us.