How can we help?
Minimum Specifications to Run Pandora
To find out if your device is suitable to run Pandora, please reference the list below:
To run the latest version of the Pandora App you will need the following:
- iOS 10 or newer
- Android version Lollipop 5.0
Minimum hardware requirements on a computer:
- PC desktop: Intel Pentium 4 2.33 Ghz or faster CPU, 1+ GB of RAM, 128+ MB of VRAM, or AMD Athlon 64 2800 or faster CPU, 1+ GB of RAM, 128+ MB of VRAM
- PC laptop: Intel Atom 1.6 GHz or faster CPU, 1+ GB of RAM, 128+ MB of VRAM
- Mac laptop: Intel Core Duo 1.5 GHz or faster CPU, 1+ GB of RAM, 128+ MB of VRAM
- Mac desktop: PowerPC G5 1.8 GHz or faster CPU, 1+ GB of RAM, 128+ MB of VRAM
Minimum internet requirements on a computer:
- Consistent bandwidth of at least 150 kbps
- If you upgraded to Pandora Plus and want to use High Quality audio, we recommend having at least 300 kbps of bandwidth.
If you're not sure of the speed of your internet connection, you can test your connection speed at any of these sites:
Minimum browser requirements:
- Latest Version of Chrome*
- Latest Version of Firefox*
- Internet Explorer 11
- Safari 6
Pandora on Chrome, Internet Explorer and Edge no longer relies on Adobe Flash plug-ins and runs completely on HTML5.
Unfortunately, Safari and Firefox still require Flash plug-ins due to limitations in their audio codecs. You will need Flash to listen to Pandora on these web browsers.
If you are on a Mac computer we suggest using Chrome to avoid using Flash. Windows users can choose Chrome, Edge or Internet Explorer.
*Auto-updating must be enabled
Not what you're looking for? Try searching again or Email Us.