How can we help?
Cancel your Subscription
The instructions for canceling your subscription are dependent upon the store you purchased your Pandora subscription through.
I'm not sure who is charging me, help!
I'm being charged directly through Pandora.
I'm being charged by iTunes.
I'm being charged by Google Play.
I'm being charged by Amazon Appstore.
I'm being charged by Roku.
Note: You can cancel your subscription at any point during the course of its duration. Before canceling your subscription, keep in mind that if you are having technical difficulties with Pandora, canceling your subscription will not solve any issues you may be experiencing. Search our help page for tips on troubleshooting your issue if you're having trouble listening.
There are 5 different ways to purchase a subscription.
- Directly through the Pandora Website
- iTunes, using the Pandora App on your iPhone, iPod, or iPad
- Google Play, using your Android Device
- Amazon Appstore, using the Kindle App
- Roku, using a Roku Pandora App.
Check your bank statement for details on your latest charge for Pandora.
After confirming which party is charging you (iTunes, Google Play, Amazon, Roku or Pandora) choose the corresponding option at the top of this article for more details on how to cancel your subscription.
Canceling your subscription will stop any future recurring payments, but you can still enjoy the benefits of your subscription until it expires. If you are unable to reference your bank statement for details on how you are being charged, please contact us here for more guidance.
If you are being charged directly through Pandora for your subscription, here's how to cancel:
- Sign in to your account on a computer (not a mobile device).
- Click the avatar in the upper right corner then Settings.
- Select Subscription*.
- Select Cancel Subscription then Save Changes.
- Enter your current password when prompted to confirm the cancellation.
*If you do not see the Subscription section or cannot get past Step 3, there could be a few reasons for this:
- You're signed into the wrong Pandora account. Please sign out and sign back in to your upgraded account.
- You're being charged by another vendor. Please take a look at the instructions for the vendor you are being charged by (they are listed at the top of this article) for further instructions.
- Your subscription has expired. Please email us for further instructions.
Unfortunately, Pandora does not have access to the iTunes billing system, so we cannot assist with managing any payments made through iTunes.
If you are being charged for your Pandora subscription through iTunes, please use the following steps to cancel your subscription:
- From your device's Home screen (not your computer), open the App Store.
- Tap Featured at the bottom of the screen.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and tap your Apple ID > View Apple ID .
- Enter your password and tap OK.
- On the Account Settings screen, under Subscriptions tap Manage.
- Tap Pandora Radio (if you are not brought directly to the Pandora subscription screen) to make your changes.
If you have any trouble with these steps, please contact the iTunes support team and they should be able to help you. You can get in touch with them here.
If you purchased your subscription from the Google Play Store, use the following steps to cancel your subscription:
- Go to play.google.com/store/account.
- Under Subscriptions find Pandora.
- Click Cancel Subscription then follow the prompts to confirm the cancellation.
For further help, you get in touch with the Google Play support team here.
Unfortunately, Pandora does not have access to Amazon Market's billing system, so we cannot assist with managing any payments made through Amazon Market.
If you're being charged for your subscription through Amazon Market (e.g. Kindle Fire or an Android device with the Amazon Appstore), please use the following directions to cancel your subscription:
Cancel subscription from your Kindle Fire:
- From your Kindle Fire device Home Screen, press Apps.
- Press Store.
- From the store menu, click on My Subscriptions.
- Click on Pandora Plus Subscription.
Turn auto-renewal off to cancel your subscription.
Cancel subscription from the Amazon Appstore:
Launch the Amazon Appstore application.
From the Appstore menu, click on Subscriptions.
From the My Subscriptions screen, click on Pandora Plus Subscription.
From the Subscription screen, you can turn auto-renewal off to cancel your subscription.
For additional help contact Amazon Support through their website here.
Unfortunately, Pandora does not have access to Roku's billing system, so we cannot assist with managing any payments made through Roku.
To cancel your subscription from the Roku Home Screen, follow these directions:
- Find the Pandora channel on your Home Screen.
- Click the Options button on your Roku remote.
- Select Manage Subscription.
- Choose Cancel Subscription.
- Confirm the cancellation of your Pandora Plus subscription.
If you have any trouble with these steps, please contact the Roku support team and they should be able to help you.
You can get in touch with them here:
Not what you're looking for? Try searching again or Email Us.