How can we help?
Pandora on Samsung Home Devices
To activate the new Samsung Pandora app on your device, follow these steps:
- Launch the Pandora application.
- Select if you have a Pandora account or not.
- If you have a Pandora account, enter your credentials.
- If you're new to Pandora, an Activation page will appear with a code (do not turn off the device or navigate away from this screen)
- Go to a computer, visit www.pandora.com/activate and enter the activation code.
- Wait for a few minutes and the device will automatically log in.
Back To Top
First make sure your device has the latest Firmware by checking for a new update. If an update is available, try loading Pandora again once the update is complete.
If you're still having the same problem, then please try a few standard network troubleshooting steps:
- Try connecting directly via an Ethernet cable rather than wirelessly (if you have this option on your device), and see if it works better.
- Try rebooting your modem and router and restarting the device.
Back To Top
At the moment, the Pandora application on Samsung Blu-Ray does not have a sign out feature, so we have to manually remove the account association from the device on our end.
Please email us the email address of the account that's currently signed in, as well as the device's MAC address.
This address is displayed in the first line here:
Setup -» Network -» Network Connection Test
(In some versions this is Setup -» Network Setup -» MAC Address)
Not what you're looking for? Try searching again or Email Us.