Pandora on Samsung Home Devices
Set Up on Samsung BluRay:*
1. On the home screen, you should see two icons: Netflix and Pandora. Hit the green B key (on some systems, it is a Yellow C button) on the remote to get to Pandora. You can also access this from the main menu. Press Menu on the remote. Scroll down to Pandora, between Netflix and Disclaimer. Select it by pressing Enter on the remote.
2. You should see a welcome screen with an activation code. Write this code down.
3. On your computer, go to http://www.pandora.com/samsung
4. Enter the activation code in the text box.
5. Follow the prompts to create a new user, or log in with an existing user.
6. Press OK on the Pandora welcome screen and you will exit back to the menu.
7. Select Pandora again to be brought to your station list.
1. Press the Info button on the remote control to bring up the Internet@TV menu.
2. Launch Pandora and you will see the welcome screen with an activation code.
3. On your computer, enter the activation code at http://www.pandora.com/samsung
4. Follow the prompts to create a new account, or log in with an existing account.
5. Press OK on the Pandora welcome screen and you will exit back to the menu.
6. Select Pandora again to be brought to your station list.
Back To Top
First make sure your device has the latest Firmware by checking for a new update. If an update is available, try loading Pandora again once the update is complete.
If you're still having the same problem, then please try a few standard network troubleshooting steps:
- Try connecting directly via an ethernet cable rather than wirelessly (if you have this option on your device), and see if it works better.
- Try rebooting your modem and router and restarting the device.
At the moment, the Pandora application on Samsung Blu-Ray does not have a sign out feature, so we have to manually remove the account association from the device on our end.
Please email us the email address of the account that's currently signed in, as well as the device's MAC address.
This address is displayed in the first line here:
Setup -» Network -» Network Connection Test
(In some versions this is Setup -» Network Setup -» MAC Address)
Back To Top
Not what you're looking for? Try searching again or Email Us.