How can we help?
Information about Pandora Subscriptions
What is the difference between Pandora, Pandora Plus and Pandora Premium?
Do you offer Family Plans?
How can I cancel my subscription or change my credit card information?
Where is my subscription?I paid for a Pandora subscription, but it is not showing up on my account.
Pandora offers three ways to listen: free ad-supported Pandora, Pandora Plus and Pandora Premium. Each option offers access to our industry leading radio service.
Pandora (Free) is our free, ad-supported radio service. You can create stations based off of your favorite artists, songs, and genres. We'll take care of creating the playlist for you while you give us feedback on what you like and don't like. Rate music by giving it a Thumbs Up (meaning you like it and want more music like that on your station) or Thumbs Down (meaning you don't like it, or don't want music like that on this particular station). When you give a song a Thumbs Down, that song will never play again on that station.
Pandora Plus is our ad-free subscription service, that includes the ability to replay tracks, listen to 3 of your most played offline stations, higher quality audio, and a longer timeout period.
Pandora Premium includes all the benefits of Plus in addition to the ability to search and play songs on-demand, no timeouts, fully customizable playlists, and more offline listening options. This is available on for iOS and Android mobile phones only.
*Available only when purchased directly through the Pandora website
**Available only when purchased directly through the Pandora website or Google Play. Price not available through the iTunes App Store.
***iOS and Android Mobile Phones Only
At this time, we do not offer a family plan option for any Pandora Subscriptions.
Please see these articles for more information:
If you've paid for a Pandora Plus or Pandora Premium subscription, but your account is not reflecting the subscription you've chosen, run through the following steps:
- Try signing out and signing back in by visiting Settings > Account > Sign Out.
- Restore your Subscription. Your subscription may have transferred to another account. Transferring of subscriptions occurs when one or two people are using the same app store account on their devices, but different Pandora accounts. You can learn how to retrieve your subscription and restore it to your device here.
- Review your bank statement to see which store charged you, then contact us with the following information so we can further help:
- any (other) email addresses you may have used for your account
- the Birth Year and Zip Code on that account
- The name of the store that appears on your bank statement that charged you (iTunes, Google Play, Amazon or Pandora)If you were charged through Google Play, please let us know what Gmail address your Google Play account is under.
- If you were charged directly from Pandora, please send all of the following information about the card that was charged:
- the FIRST 4 digits of that card
- the LAST 4 digits of that card (DO NOT SEND US YOUR FULL CREDIT CARD NUMBER)
- the DATE of the charge(s)
- the NAME that appears on the card
Not what you're looking for? Try searching again or Email Us.