Manage your Pandora One Subscription on iOS Devices
If you purchased your Pandora One subscription through the iTunes Store from an iOS device (e.g. iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch), use the following directions to manage your subscription.
Manage your subscription from iOS device.
1. From your device's Home screen, tap App Store.
2. Tap Featured at the bottom of the screen.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page.
4. Tap the Apple ID button in the lower-left corner.
5. Tap the View Apple ID button.
6. Enter your password and tap OK.
7. From the main account page, scroll down and tap Manage App Subscriptions.
8. From the Manage App Subscription page on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod, tap Pandora Radio.
9. From the Pandora One screen, you can change your auto-renewal options.
10. After making your changes, tap on Done.
You can also manage your subscription from iTunes on the desktop.
1. Launch iTunes on your computer.
2. Choose Store from the menu bar, then View Account, then enter your Apple ID and password when prompted.
(If you are not signed into your iTunes account already, you will need to choose Store > Sign In, enter your iTunes account and password, then go back to Store > View Account. You may be asked to re-enter your Apple ID password)
3. From the Account Information screen, scroll to the bottom of the page to the Settings section.
4. Click Manage to the right of Subscriptions.
5. From the Manage Subscription screen, choose Pandora Radio.
6. From the Pandora One screen, you can change your auto-renewal options.
7. After making your changes, click on Done.
Not what you're looking for? Try searching again or Email Us.