If you currently have a monthly Pandora One subscription on your iPhone or iPod and would like to switch to a yearly subscription, you will need to change your auto-renewal options and let your monthly subscription run out. Once it has expired, and you're again hearing ads, you can then upgrade on a computer.
Use the following steps to manage your subscription:
1. From your iOS device Home Screen, tap on Settings.
2. Tap on iTunes & App Stores.
3. From the Store screen, Tap on your Apple ID.
4. From the Apple ID dialog, Tap on View Apple ID.
5. From the Account screen, scroll down to the Subscription and Tap on Manage.
6. From the Subscriptions screen, Tap on Pandora Radio.
7, From the Pandora Radio screen, Tap on Pandora One.
8. From the Pandora One screen, you can change your auto-renewal options.
9. After making your changes, tap on Done.
You can also manage your subscription from iTunes on the desktop.
1. From your iTunes on the desktop, click on the Store menu.
2. From the Store menu, click on View My Account. You may need to provide your password again.
3. From the Account Information screen, click on Manage subscriptions.
4. From the Manage Subscriptions screen, click on Pandora Radio.
5. From the Pandora One screen, you can change your auto-renewal options.
6. After making your changes, click on Done.
You can then upgrade to the annual subscription by visiting: http://www.pandora.com/account/upgrade
Make sure you are signed into your Pandora account. The email address that is currently signed in will be displayed in red at the top of that screen.
If the email address displayed is NOT yours, then click on the email address and select Sign Out. Then sign back in with your own email and Pandora password.