New Features on iOS
Start waking up to music you love – the Pandora alarm clock is now available for iPad
- Pick your your favorite station to play as your alarm
- Not ready to wake up? Adjust the snooze time to catch more zzz’s
- Use with the sleep timer to hear your music morning and night
- Click here to find out more!
The Pandora app for iOS now offers the option to receive mobile Push Notifications. Pandora will use these notifications to let you know when new music from your favorite artists becomes available on your stations, and to notify you about activity on your Pandora Profile.
Click here to find out more!
Want to start your day off right with Pandora? You can now wake up to your favorite Pandora station on the iPhone/iPod with the new Alarm Clock feature! Includes snooze options and a separate volume setting. Check out step by step instructions here.
Read about the newly redesigned iPad app on our blog
Here are some other recently added features added this year that we think you may enjoy:
Like to fall asleep listening to some mellow tunes? Now you have Pandora nod off when you do, by using the new Sleep Timer. Set the timer to stop your Pandora station after 15, 30, or 60 minutes of play.
Let your friends know what you’re listening to! You can now publish your Pandora listening activity to Facebook, including new and active stations, tracks, artists albums, and stations you love. You have total control to customize what you share.
Curious about your listening habits? You can now see monthly summaries of your Pandora listening on your Facebook Timeline. You can also help your Facebook Friends discover great new music.
To learn more about how to connect your Pandora account to Facebook, click here
• No more rushing to your phone to Thumb a song! You can now rate songs after they have finished playing. Just tap the album artwork. Swiping from left to right in the album artwork area will allow you to go further back in your history on that station.
• You can now find the lyrics to all your old favorite and new favorite songs right from our mobile app.* From the Now Playing screen, tap the square icon in the upper right corner of your screen. The lyrics from the currently playing song will be listed under the album artwork area.
Want to tell a friend about a song you heard on Pandora? You can now access all your Bookmarked songs and artists on the go. From the station list screen, tap on Bookmarks. From there, you can preview, purchase,* or create a station based off your favorite songs.
Tired of a hearing a particular song on your station? Tap the triangle located between the Thumbs on the currently playing song, then select "I'm tired of this track." This will not remove the song completely, but it will put it on the shelf for a little while.
*This feature may not be available outside the U.S.
Not what you're looking for? Try searching again or Email Us.