If you see the word "Accepted" next to an album on your submission status page (submitmusic.pandora.com/submit/status), the next step is for you to fill in the Submission Agreement Form and mail us your CD. Please read all of the information on this form carefully before mailing your CD to us. All of the relevant information for you to submit your music is contained on this form.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Since your music is going to be added to Pandora's collection, you'll want to make sure you register with SoundExchange, the federally mandated entity responsible for collecting and distributing digital performance royalties. To do this, please visit blog.pandora.com/info/contents/soundexchangeregistration.html
Check out these videos for more info on SoundExchange:
FINAL SUBMISSION AND INCLUSION PROCESS
We're excited about your music, and look forward to hearing it on Pandora. That said, we do have a large volume of music arriving every day. As a result, it can take a while for accepted submissions to be fully processed. It's not unusual for three months to elapse between the time a submission is accepted and the moment it is available publicly on Pandora.
In case it helps, here's a breakdown of the remaining steps, most of them on our end, that need to be completed before your music shows up on a Pandora station:
1. You complete the Submission Agreement Form and send in your CD.
2. Your CD arrives at the Pandora office. For your own peace of mind we recommend using a trackable method like FedEx, UPS or the US Postal Service "Delivery Confirmation" option, as we cannot confirm arrival of your CD on our end.
3. We load the album into the Music Genome Project system.
4. A Pandora music analyst performs the analysis of selected tracks from the album.
5. A Pandora senior music analyst verifies the analysis of those tracks.
6. We transfer the analysis data into the live Pandora website.
7. Your music is available on Pandora.
We know it's difficult to wait, and we regret that we can't give you updates on your submission after your CD arrives. If you're concerned about any aspect of your submission, please wait until at least 8 weeks after your acceptance date to follow up. In the meantime, the best place to search for your music on Pandora is on the New Station search bar.
Now that you've read the information above, print out the Submission Agreement Form and CAREFULLY follow the instructions to mail your CD to us. Incorrectly mailed CDs will be donated to the public library! Again, your Submission Agreement Form can be found on your Submission Status Page: submitmusic.pandora.com/submit/status
Thanks for providing us with a great new addition to our collection. We look forward to introducing your music to thousands of new fans over the years to come!