If you are having trouble connecting your Facebook account because it's being used by another Pandora account, please log into your other Pandora account that might be using your Facebook account and disconnect it.
Follow the instructions below to learn how to disconnect your Facebook account from your Pandora account:
On the Web:
- Sign in to your account, click your email address in the top right corner and select Settings, and then Privacy.
- At the bottom of that window uncheck the box next to Allow Pandora to import my profile photo, music favorites, and friends list from Facebook.
- Click Save changes.
On the iPhone or iPod:
- Launch the Pandora app, then go to ‘Settings.’
- Tap on ‘Privacy.'
- Underneath ‘External Services’ you can toggle the ON/OFF switch next to ‘Facebook’ to allow Pandora to import my profile photo, music favorites, and friends list.
On an Android Device
- Launch the Pandora app, then go to the ‘Settings’ tab.
- Tap on ‘Privacy.’
- Uncheck the box next to ‘Allow Pandora to import my profile photo, music favorites, and friends list.’