* Try connecting directly via an ethernet cable rather than wirelessly (if you have this option on your device), and see if it works better.
* Try rebooting your modem and router and then restarting the TV.
* Remove and re-add the Pandora app from the device.
* Try launching Pandora again.
Your success in setting a manual IP depends on your router. If a router is configured for DHCP, it might not always let you set a static IP. You might need to know your router's IP address to fill in all the fields, and pick an IP address that fits within the allowed range.
Instructions for manually setting the IP address:
- From the home screen, press the Menu button on the remote
- Select Network
- Select Manual
- Under this menu, you should see your current IP address info (IP, Subnet, Gateway, Pref. DNS, Alt. DNS), write it down
- Set DHCP to Off
- Fill in all the IP info that you wrote down again.
Usually it will look something like this:
IP: 192.168.0.[some number between 1-255 of your choosing]
Pref DNS: 192.168.0.1
Alt DNS: 192.168.0.1
Once you've done this, try loading Pandora again.
You can also contact Vizio directly to troubleshoot your specific device and settings:
Support Link: http://www.vizio.com/support/
Support Email: email@example.com
Support Phone: (877) 698-4946
Live Chat: http://chat.vizio.com/i3root/input.html?