How can we help?
Pandora on Vizio
Set up on Vizio
Troubleshooting on Vizio
Here's how to activate Pandora on your Vizio device:
- Launch Pandora
- You will see the Activation screen, with the activation code. ** Make sure to keep the activation code screen up on your device until the proceeding steps are complete.
- From a computer, go to http://www.pandora.com/vizio and enter the activation code.
- Select whether you have an existing Pandora account or whether you need to create a new account.
First make sure that your device has the latest Firmware by checking for a new update. If an update is available, try loading Pandora again once the update is complete.
Here are a few standard network troubleshooting steps:
- Try connecting directly via an Ethernet cable rather than WiFi (if you have this option on your device), and see if that helps.
- Try rebooting your modem and router and restarting the device.
- Try removing and re-adding the app (if this is possible on your device).
If none of those steps help your issue, we've heard from some listeners that setting the IP address on the TV manually has helped.
Your success in setting a manual IP depends on your router. If a router is configured for DHCP, it might not always let you set a static IP. You might need to know your router's IP address to fill in all the fields, and pick an IP address that fits within the allowed range.
Instructions for manually setting the IP address:
- From the home screen, press the Menu button on the remote.
- Select Network
- Select Manual
- Under this menu, you should see your current IP address info (IP, Subnet, Gateway, Pref. DNS, Alt. DNS). Write it down.
- Set DHCP to Off.
- Fill in all the IP info that you wrote down again.
Usually it will look something like this:
IP: 192.168.0.[some number between 1-255 of your choosing]
Pref DNS: 192.168.0.1
Once you've done this, try loading Pandora again.
You can also contact Vizio directly to troubleshoot your specific device and settings:
Vizio Live Chat
Vizio Support Phone: (877) 698-4946
Not what you're looking for? Try searching again or Email Us.