How can we help?
Pandora on Sony Home Devices
If you don't see Pandora in the music section of the device, you might need to update the software.
When you select Pandora for the first time, you'll be prompted to register with Sony (if you haven't already done so).
- On your computer, visit the Sony Essentials web portal.
- If you already have a Sony account, then sign in with that email address and password. If not, then you'll have to create a Sony account first.
- If you've already registered your device here, then skip to the next step. If not, then select the type of Sony device you have, and enter the registration code that shows on the device screen.
- On the Home page of the Sony site, click on "Link to Premium Services."
- Scroll down until you see Pandora and click on the 'Link to Service' button.
- On the next page, choose "Create a Pandora Account "or "I have a Pandora Account."
- Once you've successfully linked Pandora, select Continue on your device's screen.
In the future, if you want to sign out of this Pandora account on the device, then return to the "Link to Premium Services" page and click on "Unlink from service" under Pandora.
- Launch the Pandora application.
- Indicate whether or not you have a Pandora account.
- If you select you have a Pandora account, you may enter your credentials.
- If you select you are new to Pandora, an Activation page will appear with a code (do not turn off the device or navigate away from this screen).
- Go to a computer, visit www.pandora.com/activate and enter the activation code that appears on your TV.
- Select Continue on the device.
If you are getting the message that the device is already registered and you are not sure of the current account linked, you can unlink the device using these instructions listed on the Sony Support site.
If you have any trouble with this process, please visit their support site or contact the Sony support team.
Not what you're looking for? Try searching again or Email Us.