¿Necesitas ayuda en español?
For Sony models manufactured before 2013, please follow these instructions:
If you don't see Pandora in the music section of the device, you might need to update the software.*
When you select Pandora for the first time, you'll be prompted to register with Sony (if you haven't already done so).
- On your computer, go to https://internet.sony.tv/customer
- If you already have a Sony account, then sign in with that email address and password. If not, then you'll have to create a Sony account first.
- If you've already registered your device here, then skip to the next step. If not, then select the type of Sony device you have, and enter the registration code that shows on the device screen.
- On the Home page of the Sony site, click on 'Link to Premium Services.'
- Scroll down until you see Pandora and click on the 'Link to Service' button.
- On the next page, indicate whether you need to Create a Pandora Account or I have a Pandora Account.
- Once you've successfully linked Pandora, select Continue on your device's screen.
In the future, if you want to sign out of this Pandora account on the device, then return to the 'Link to Premium Services' page and click on Unlink from service under Pandora.
For Sony models manufactured after 2013, please follow these instructions:
- Launch the Pandora application
- Select if you have a Pandora account or not
- If you select you have a Pandora account, you may enter your credentials
- If you select you are new to Pandora, an Activation page will appear with a code (do not turn off the device or navigate away from this screen)
- Go to a computer, visit www.pandora.com/activate and enter the activation code that appears on your TV.
- Select Continue on the device.
*This feature may not be available outside the U.S.
Not what you're looking for? Try searching again or Email Us.