Pandora on Panasonic
Set up Panasonic
- Go to the VIERA Menu and select Network.*
- Select Pandora from the list of available apps.
- Pick an empty space that says New Account, then select whether you have a Pandora account already or need to register a new account.
- Click Change Input Style to get an alphanumeric keypad, and be careful not to enter any typos in your login information.
- Click Done when you are finished.
First make sure your device has the latest Firmware by checking for a new update. If an update is available, try loading Pandora again once the update is complete.
If you're still having the same problem, then please try a few standard network troubleshooting steps:
- Try connecting directly via an Ethernet cable rather than WiFi (if you have this option on your device), and see if that helps.
- Try rebooting your modem and router and restarting the device.
- Try removing and re-adding the app (if this is possible on your device).
You can also contact the manufacturer directly to troubleshoot your specific device and settings.
Not what you're looking for? Try searching again or Email Us.