Pandora on LG Blu Ray
1. At the home screen, navigate to the Netcast icon, and press Enter on your remote.
2. Navigate to the Pandora icon and press enter.
3. If you already have a Pandora account, click Yes. You will be taken to the sign-in screen. Enter the email address and password on your Pandora account. If you don't currently have a Pandora account, click No. You will be given a URL and an activation code.
4. On your computer, enter the activation code at: http://pandora.com/lg
5. Go back to your LG player and click OK.
Check for updates to the player. You should be able to do this from the main menu by going to Setup -» Others -» Software -» Update. The exact menu titles may vary depending on your player.
After the update, try again and see if your problem persists.
If you're still having the same problem, try a few standard network troubleshooting steps:
- Try connecting directly via an ethernet cable rather than wirelessly and see if it works better.
- Reboot your modem and router and restart the device player.
- Do a full reset of your device:
- Unplug power cord and all cables (e.g. HDMI, etc) from the device
- Hold down power button on device for 45 seconds
- Plug everything back in
- Power up device.
* This feature may not be available outside the U.S.
Back To Top
Not what you're looking for? Try searching again or Email Us.