From the Now Playing screen, touch the list icon in the upper right corner and select New Station.
- Choosing Artist or Song will create a new station from what is currently playing.
- Choose Search to enter a different Artist or Song for your new station.
You can also create new stations while on your Station list. From the Now Playing screen touch the back arrow in the upper left (near the Pandora icon).
Touch on the "Create a New Station" search bar that is located at the top of page.
You can then type the name of an Artist or Song in the text-box. The search should auto-complete; however, you can also press the blue "Search" button once you're done typing to find a list of relevant artists or songs.
Also from the initial search screen, you can view and select our curated genre stations in-app. Instead of typing out an artist or song in the search box, tap on the "Browse Genre Stations" option that appears underneath it.
From the station list screen you can also:
· Press and hold to delete a station.
· Touch the menu icon (3 vertical dots) in the upper right to sort stations by date or name.
· Press the Play icon at the top of the screen to return to the Now Playing screen.