Before troubleshooting Pandora in Safari, please check that your system meets our Minimum Specifications to run Pandora.
Many times quitting your browser completely, re-opening it and going back to http://www.pandora.com can help.
If you're still having trouble with Pandora in Safari, try the following steps:
1. Update Safari: http://www.apple.com/safari/download/
2. Clear your browser's cache and history. To do this, click Safari in the top-left corner of the screen. In this menu, select Reset Safari. Then restart the browser and go back to http://www.pandora.com
3. Install the latest version of the Flash player using the appropriate link for your operating system:
(If you have an older Mac with the PowerPC processor, the highest version you can run is 10.1.102.64--See here for archived versions: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/843750)
4. Make sure to bypass your Pop-up Blocker for Pandora:
Select Safari -» Preferences -» Security Tab. Under "Web Content", check every option except "Block pop ups".
5. If you have the AdBlock extension, right-click on Pandora and select 'Don't run on this domain' and then click Exclude. Also, make Pandora an exception if you have the ClicktoFlash or ClicktoPlugin extensions
6. If you are using an internet firewall or anti-virus program, it could be blocking portions of our site. Try allowing access to www.pandora.com within those programs, and then try visiting our site again. If this doesn't help, then try disabling such programs entirely as a test to see if this affects your issue.
7. You might also try opening Pandora in the Firefox and Chrome browsers to see if you have the same issue.
8. Finally, if your issue persists, restart your computer and go back to http://www.pandora.com
Not what you're looking for? Try searching again or Email Us.