If you’re having issues using Pandora in Chrome, many times quitting your browser completely, re-opening it and going back to http://www.pandora.com can help.
If that doesn't work, try these steps:
1. Update Chrome: http://www.google.com/chrome
2. Clear Browsing Data (including browsing history, cache and cookies) by clicking on the icon with 3 horizontal lines (located on the browser toolbar) > Tools > Clear Browsing Data. On this screen, please select "the beginning of time" for the time period and then click on Clear Browsing Data.
3. Make sure to bypass the Pop-up Blocker for Pandora:
- Click the 3 horizontal lines in the upper right, and select Settings.
- Select Show Advanced Settings
- Under Privacy, click the Content Settings button.
- Under Pop-ups click on Manage Exceptions
- Allow [*.]pandora.com
4. Also under Settings > Show Advanced Settings > Privacy - Content Settings, if your Plug-ins are not set to Run Automatically, then make sure to allow [*.]pandora.com under Manage Exceptions.
5. Also under Plug-Ins, disable Extensions like Adblock, Flashblock, and NoScript or allow www.pandora.com within them.
6. If you are using an internet firewall or anti-virus program, it could be blocking portions of our site. Try allowing access to www.pandora.com within those programs, and then try visiting our site again. If this doesn't help, then try disabling such programs entirely as a test to see if this affects your issue.
7. Try an alternative browser like Firefox to see if you have better luck.
8. Finally restart your computer and return to http://www.pandora.com