To upgrade to Pandora One on the iPad, open the Settings menu by tapping the little gear symbol at the bottom of your Station List. On the Settings page, swipe up until you see the option to Upgrade to Pandora One.
You will be prompted to confirm the subscription. Please note that Pandora One on Apple devices is a monthly charge that will renew automatically until canceled, and that the appearance of the app will not change once upgraded.To turn off auto-renew, follow these steps:
2. Tap on iTunes & App Stores.
3. From the Store screen, scroll to the bottom and Tap on your Apple ID.
4. From the Apple ID dialog, Tap on View Apple ID.
5. From the Account screen, scroll down to the Subscription and Tap on Manage.
6. From the Subscriptions screen, Tap on Pandora Radio.
7, From the Pandora Radio screen, Tap on Pandora One.
8. From the Pandora One screen, you can change your auto-renewal options.
9. After making your changes, tap Done.