How can we help?
Pandora on Denon
- Press SOURCE SELECT to display the Source Select menu, then select Pandora.
- If you do not have a Pandora account, press the down arrow to select "I am new to Pandora." The URL of Pandora and activation code are displayed. Access the Pandora web page from your PC and register the displayed activation code and account information (www.pandora.com/denon). Then press ENTER.
- If you have a Pandora account, press the up and down arrows to select "I have a Pandora account" then press ENTER.
- After inputting the Email address and Password, select OK, then press ENTER. If the Email address and Password match, the top menu for Pandora is displayed.
First make sure your device has the latest Firmware by checking for a new update. If an update is available, try loading Pandora again once the update is complete.
If you're still having the same problem, then please try a few standard network troubleshooting steps:
- Try connecting directly via an Ethernet cable rather than WiFi (if you have this option on your device), and see if that helps.
- Try rebooting your modem and router and restarting the device.
- Try removing and re-adding the app (if this is possible on your device).
You can also contact Denon Support directly to troubleshoot your specific device and settings.
Not what you're looking for? Try searching again or Email Us.