Alarm Clock on Android
You can now start your day off right and wake up to your favorite Pandora station on your Android!
To set your alarm, open the Pandora app and tap the menu button in the upper right corner of the Now Playing screen. Then tap Alarm Clock.
- Set the time, and the station you’d like to wake up to.
- You can choose what days of the week you'd like your alarm to repeat, or deselect all the boxes to Repeat Never.
- You can also set the snooze option to 5, 10, 15 or 20 minutes.
- Set the volume for your alarm. This volume is independent from your device's system volume, so if you mute your device, the Pandora Alarm Clock will still play at this volume.
- Tap Save at the bottom of the screen.
When you are ready to go to sleep:
- Make sure that you have a good cell or wifi connection
- Make sure your device is plugged into a power source (recommended)
(Once your alarm goes off, if you have set your alarm to repeat, the Alarm Clock will stay toggled ON.)
For step by step instructions, click here.
You can also use the Sleep Timer in conjunction with the Alarm Clock - you can set the alarm before or after you set your Sleep Timer, and the alarm will still go off at the set time.
To continue listening after the Alarm Clock goes off in the morning, simply tap the song name/artist name at the bottom of the Alarm Clock screen, and it will turn off your alarm and take you to the Now Playing screen.
If you Stop your alarm, your music will pause - just press play to begin streaming your music again.
If the Alarm Clock did not go off, or did not play your selected station, it's possible that:
-You do not have cell or wifi connection
-Your phone was not plugged into a power source
Not what you're looking for? Try searching again or Email Us.