Pandora is now available on Xbox!
Visit www.pandora.com on your Xbox
- Open Internet Browser*
- Click in the address bar or press Y to open the on-screen keyboard and enter www.pandora.com in the address bar
- Choose "I have a Pandora Account" or "I am new to Pandora."
- Selecting "I have a Pandora Account" will prompt you to sign in.
- Selecting "I am new to Pandora" will display a screen with instructions to create an account.
Activate your Device:
(Note: do not exit the setup process on your Xbox during these steps)
From a computer, go to www.pandora.com/activate
- Enter the activation code into the field provided.
- Select "Create a Pandora Account"
- Complete in your new account registration information.
- You can start a station here or return to your Xbox.
- If you create stations on your computer just select "Finished" when done.
Add Pandora to your Favorites
- While you are on Pandora, press Y to open the Web Hub, and then select the Favorite icon on the address bar at the top.
- Pandora will also appear in the 'My Pins' area of Xbox Home for quick access.
For more information, please visit: tv.pandora.com
*To install Internet Browser you will need the following:
- An Xbox LIVE Gold Membership
- At least 150 megabytes (MB) of available storage space
- The Fall 2012 or later Xbox System Update