How can we help?
Create a Station
On the Computer
If you'd like to search for an artist or song without creating a station, simply type it in the Create a Station field of the home page, but don't press enter.
- After you enter text in the search-box, there is an option to "See all Search Results" at the very bottom of the drop-down menu. Click that and you can view all the search results.
- If you'd like to try out a genre station, click www.pandora.com/browse.
Once you find the station that best matches what you were looking for you can click the Create Station button to add it to your current station list.
On a Mobile Device
- Tap Create Station from your Stations list.
- Enter the name of an Artist, Song, or Genre in the text-box. The search should auto-complete; however, you can also tap the search button once to find a list of relevant artists or songs.
- To view and select our curated genre stations or browse station recommendations, tap Browse on the initial search screen instead of typing out an artist or song in the search box.
- Select the name of the music you want to create your new station. Then your station will immediately start playing.
On the Computer
To access the genre stations on the web, click Browse at the top of the page.
Next, a list of different genre categories will appear. Click on any category to see featured stations that fall under that genre.
On a Mobile Device
To view our curated genre stations or browse station recommendations, tap Browse on your Stations page.
To preview a sample list of artists and tracks that may appear on that station, click on the station tile.
To add the station to your list, tap Start Station. The genre station will then be added to your current station list.
To access the holiday genre stations on the web, click here.
If you click on any of these stations, you can preview a sample list of artists and tracks that may appear on that station. Click the Start Station button (it will look like a play button) to add any of these to your current station list.
If you'd like to get listening to some holiday tunes immediately, click on any of the stations below to add the station to your station list.
Here are a few to get you started:
To listen to Serial:
- Add the Serial station at www.pandora.com/serial
- Select which episode you would like to listen to via the episode list (you will need to scroll down to find the earliest episodes). If you're new to Serial, be sure to start with Episode 1 of the season you want to listen to, and listen in chronological order.
Since each episode is broken up into five minute chunks, you also have the ability to pick up where you left off, go back to re-listen, or skip ahead. However, you won't be able to rewind or fast forward within each five minute piece.
For further instructions on how to listen to Serial, please carefully read our blog posting about it by clicking here.
This podcast series will act differently from your other Pandora stations, so reading through the blog will guide you through how to get the best experience out of this station.
This American Life is a podcast hosted by Ira Glass that uses the tools of journalism to tell stories of everyday life, and present big news stories in personal, emotional ways.
To listen to This American Life:
- Visit www.pandora.com/thisamericanlife or search for This American Life from the Create Station field.
- The most recent episode will start by default, but to choose earlier episodes, tap Episodes and scroll down to view all available episodes.
- Select which episode you would like to listen to via the episode list.
Thumbprint Radio plays your thumbed up songs from all your stations, as well as other songs related to those thumbs.
You can add the station by searching Thumbprint Radio in the Create a Station field or by going to this link: http://pdora.co/thumbprint.
If you don't see it, you may need to create a few more stations and give each of them some thumbs up. Once you've given enough thumb feedback, you should see the option to add the station the following day.
Also, the stations will need to be created from tracks or artists that are not Holiday, Children's, or Comedy, as these tracks tend not to mix as smoothly with other thumbed up tracks from all your stations.
To fine tune your Thumbprint Radio Station, you can thumb up or down the tracks that play, as you would on any other station you create.
Not what you're looking for? Try searching again or Email Us.