How can we help?
Cancel your Subscription through iTunes
Unfortunately, Pandora does not have access to the App Store billing system, so we cannot assist with managing any payments made through iOS devices.
If you see on your bank statement that you're being charged for your Pandora subscription through iTunes, please use the following steps to cancel your subscription:
- Click here to go directly to the iTunes subscriptions screen (or tap Settings > iTunes & App Store > tap your Apple ID, then View Apple ID). Follow the prompts to log in with your Apple ID if you aren't logged in already.
- Select Pandora from the Subscriptions screen.
- Select Cancel Subscription and follow instructions to confirm your selection. (If it says "Select an option to resubscribe," you're already unsubscribed from your subscription. )
- Exit the iTunes Store after making your changes.
- If you have any trouble completing these steps, or no longer have an iOS device to cancel your subscription, visit the Apple website for further help. You can also contact the iTunes support team and they should be able to help you.
If you have any trouble completing these steps, or no longer have an iOS device to cancel your subscription, visit the Apple website for further help. You can also contact the iTunes support team and they should be able to help you.
The instructions for canceling your trial subscription are identical to canceling a regular subscription. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time before the end of the trial without incurring a charge.
To avoid being charged at the end of your trial subscription, you will need to cancel your subscription before the Trial Expiration date. Otherwise, the card payment method you've chosen will be charged at the conclusion of the free trial period.
To learn how to cancel a trial subscription, follow the instructions listed above.
Not what you're looking for? Try searching again or Email Us.