How can we help?
Pandora Premium Subscription FAQ
If you'd like to upgrade your trial to a subscription, first make sure you are logged into the correct Pandora account on a computer at www.pandora.com
- Click on your avatar in the upper right corner.
- Click on the Upgrade tab to view eligible trial offers and subscription options.
- Select your preferred subscription plan.
- Choose your method of payment.
**Please note, however, that choosing to upgrade to Pandora Premium will nullify the remainder of your Pandora Plus trial.**
I received an invite to Pandora Premium, but I'm getting an error when I try to upgrade.
Unfortunately, Pandora Premium is not available for listeners who fall into any of the following categories:
- Pandora Plus Subscriber who upgraded via Amazon Appstore, or Roku:we will be offering the ability to upgrade through your mobile appstore very soon, so stay tuned!
- Pandora Plus Subscriber who upgraded via Gift Subscription: you will need to wait for your current gift subscription to expire before upgrading to a different subscription plan.
- Pandora listeners who have not updated to version 8.3 (or higher) of our app. If you upgraded to Pandora Premium and are still having trouble accessing the product, please follow instructions here on how to update your app so that you can receive the benefits of Pandora Premium.
I paid for Premium and can only get the on-demand listening on my phone. Why don't I get Premium on my Computer?
Pandora Premium is a mobile-only subscription service.
As a Pandora Premium subscriber, you will receive all the benefits of Pandora Plus while listening from a computer as we work on optimizing the Premium product for our web users. It's coming soon, so stayed tuned!
Not what you're looking for? Try searching again or Email Us.