How can we help?
Troubleshooting Pandora Premium
If you are having trouble with your Premium app choose the statement that best describes what you're experiencing:
**Note: Uninstalling and reinstalling the Premium app will not affect the stations and playlists you've added to your collection. However, it will remove all downloaded content. You will need to redownload any content you had saved to your device for offline listening. **
Basic troubleshooting steps may help solve any listening issues you are having with Pandora Premium. You can go here to find instructions for your iPhone.
Basic troubleshooting steps may help solve any listening issues you are having with Pandora Premium. You can go here to find instructions for your Android.
- Confirm that you have enough space on your phone to download content.
- If it doesn't appear to be space-related, try switching your connection between WiFi and a cellular network.
- If switching between connecting via wifi or connecting via a cell network doesn't help, try signing out and signing back in. Upon signing back in, your music should begin downloading automatically. Make sure to keep Pandora in the foreground of your phone (open on your main screen) while the download completes.
- If you are downloading a playlist, tap the "Show downloads only" toggle on and enter the playlists section of My Music. Then you will see the number of songs downloaded.
- If you don't see any items appearing in "Show downloads only," but you have marked it for download, that means at least 1 song has not been downloaded yet and more time may be required for completion.
- If signing out and signing back in does not help, you may need to reset your downloads.
- From My Music, tap the Menu icon.
- Go to Settings > Audio Quality and Downloads
- Tap Reset Downloads (this will remove all music downloaded for offline listening on this specific device).
- Return to My Music and manually select the music you would like to download.
If you continue to have issues with Offline Listening or Downloads after following the above steps, please contact our support team with details on the issue you are having, along with the following information:
- What model of phone do you have?
- What carrier do you use?
- Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this is happening?
- Are you seeing an error message?
If you’ve recently upgraded to Pandora Premium on your iOS or Android phone and are not able to access it, please follow the instructions below:
- Update the Pandora App.Pandora Premium is available for those running Pandora version 8.3 or later. You can check which version you are on by tapping the menu icon > Settings. The version of Pandora you're running is located on this screen under the Sign Out button.
- Sign out, then sign back into the updated Pandora App.You can do so by tapping the menu icon > Settings > then Sign out. After you've successfully signed out, sign back in with the same credentials you used to upgrade to Premium.
Not what you're looking for? Try searching again or Email Us.