How can we help?
Stations on Premium
Stations on Pandora Premium are radio stations created for you by Pandora. They are guided by Thumb feedback or added seeds (just like Pandora and Pandora Plus stations). While listening to a station, you can Thumb up or down songs from the Now Playing screen to help us learn what to play next.
To create a new station from the My Music screen:
- Tap on the magnifying glass and enter an artist, song, album or genre.
- Enter a name for your Playlist and tap Next.
- The search should auto-complete and provide a list of relevant options. You can sort the results by tapping any of the tabs located in the row in between the search field and the list of results: All, Artists, Albums, Songs, or Stations.
- If you're not sure what to listen to, tap the Browse tab to view and select our curated genre stations.
- Select the name of the music you want, and we'll create a station for you.
To create a station from the 'Now Playing' screen:
- Tap the three vertical dots located below the album art to bring up a menu of options.
- Select Start Station or Go to Station to create a station based off of the now playing song.
- Select Go to Artist for the options to create a station based off the artist.
- After making your selection, the station will be added to your collection and begin playing immediately.
How do I find my stations on premium?
- From the Now Playing screen, tap the back arrow to return to My Music.
- Click the drop down menu under the carousel of Recently Played items next to "Added" to reveal a list of categories you can use to filter your collection.
- Choose Stations to show only your stations.
To edit your stations from the Now Playing screen:
- Tap the info icon (i) at the top right corner of your screen, scroll down and tap Station Settings.
- Next, tap the Edit icon below the album art. To delete added seeds or Thumbs, tap the circled 'x' to the left of the respective title.
To edit your stations from the My Music screen:
- Tap the station name.
- Tap the Edit icon below the album art. To delete added seeds or Thumbs, tap the circled 'x' to the left of the respective title.
If you'd like to delete the currently playing station: from the Now Playing screen, tap the info icon (i) on the top right corner of your screen, scroll down and tap Station Settings. (You can access your Station Settings from the My Music screen by tapping the station's name.)
Next, tap the Edit icon below the album art, scroll down and select Delete Station.
To download content from My Music, click the download button (icon with arrow pointing downward). Keep in mind that this button will only appear for eligible tracks.
If you change your mind at any point during the downloading process, simply tap the download button again, and we'll halt progress.
If you lose connection while downloading, we'll save your spot with your partially downloaded playlists, albums and stations. The next time you gain a signal, we'll attempt to complete the download process for you.
From My Music, find the station you'd like to share or sort your collection by Stations. Next, tap the share icon next to the Play button and select your preferred sharing medium.
Not what you're looking for? Try searching again or Email Us.