How can we help?
Stations on Premium
Stations on Pandora Premium are radio stations created for you by Pandora. They are guided by Thumb feedback or added seeds (just like Pandora and Pandora Plus stations). While listening to a station, you can Thumb up or down songs from the Now Playing screen to help us learn what to play next.
Create a station on mobile:
To create a new station from the My Music screen:
- Tap on the magnifying glass and enter an artist, song, album or genre.
- Enter a name for your Playlist and tap Next.
- The search should auto-complete and provide a list of relevant options. You can sort the results by tapping any of the tabs located in the row in between the search field and the list of results: All, Artists, Albums, Songs, or Stations.
- If you're not sure what to listen to, tap the Browse tab to view and select our curated genre stations.
- Select the name of the music you want, and we'll create a station for you.
To create a station from the Now Playing screen:
- Tap the three vertical dots located below the album art to bring up a menu of options.
- Select Start Station or Go to Station to create a station based off of the now playing song.
- Select Go to Artist for the options to create a station based off the artist.
- After making your selection, the station will be added to your collection and begin playing immediately.
To create a station on the web
Enter an artist, song or composer in the Create Station or search tool at the top of your screen.
To start a new station: click on the play icon to the left of the station's title and we'll create one featuring artists and songs that match your selection.
If you don't want to start a new station right away: you can click on the title of the artist or song you've searched for and view that "Backstage Page" for more information. You can always start a station from the backstage page by clicking on the play button.
Edit your station on mobile:
To edit your stations from the Now Playing screen:
- Tap the info icon (i) at the top right corner of your screen, scroll down and tap Station Settings.
- Next, tap the Edit icon below the album art. To delete added seeds or Thumbs, tap the circled 'x' to the left of the respective title.
To edit your stations from the My Music screen:
- Tap the station name.
- Tap the Edit icon below the album art. To delete added seeds or Thumbs, tap the circled 'x' to the left of the respective title.
Edit your station on the web:
Go to My Music and click the ellipsis to the right of the play button and select the edit option with the small pencil icon.
- To add or remove variety to this station: scroll down to the Station Created From section. To add variety, choose + Add Variety* and either enter the name of another song or artist, or roll your cursor over a suggested artist. Whichever you choose, click on the '+' sign that appears to add that artist or song to your station. If you make a mistake, you can delete a current station seed by hovering over it and selecting Delete.
- To view or edit your Thumbed-up or Thumbed-down tracks: scroll down to the Thumb History section of the station's page. By default, this section will show your Thumbed-up tracks first. If you'd like to see your Thumbs down, click on the Thumbs down icon.
- To delete a Thumbed track, simply roll your cursor over the name of the track and click the ellipsis. Select Delete to remove that Thumb from your station.
When you are done making changes, make sure to click Save. Otherwise, your station will not be changed.
Delete your station on mobile:
To delete the currently playing station: tap the info icon (i) on the top right corner of your screen, scroll down and tap Station Settings. (You can access your Station Settings from the My Music screen by tapping the station's name.)
Next, tap the Edit icon below the album art, scroll down and select Delete Station.
Delete your station on the web:
- Go to My Music
- Find the station you want to delete (sorting by Stations will filter your collection).
- Click the ellipses next to the station you'd like to remove and select Delete station.
To download content from My Music, click the download button (icon with arrow pointing downward). Keep in mind that this button will only appear for eligible tracks.
If you change your mind at any point during the downloading process, simply tap the download button again, and we'll halt progress.
If you lose connection while downloading, we'll save your spot with your partially downloaded playlists, albums and stations. The next time you gain a signal, we'll attempt to complete the download process for you.
*Downloading content is a mobile-only experience. You will need an internet connection in order to listen to Pandora Premium on the web.
Share your station on mobile: From My Music, find the station you'd like to share or sort your collection by Stations. Next, tap the share icon next to the Play button and select your preferred sharing medium.
Share your station on the web: From My Music, find the station you'd like to share or sort your collection by Stations. Hover over the album art and click the ellipsis (three dots). Select Share, then choose your preferred medium to post your station or Copy Link.
Not what you're looking for? Try searching again or Email Us.