How can we help?
My Music on Premium
My Music is the central location for you to view all music types you've added to your collection: artists, albums, songs, stations, and playlists.
- All: the default view of the Pandora Premium app. It includes all albums, songs, stations, and playlists you’ve added to your collection.
- Artists: a list of all your added albums and songs, categorized by artist name.
- Albums: fully and partially collected (at least two or more songs) albums.
- Songs: all of the individual songs you have added, including all songs from complete albums.
- Stations: all of the stations you have created.
- Playlists: any playlist that you have created or that we’ve created for you.
To add the Now Playing track to your collection, tap the add icon (+) below the album art. To add other songs or albums, search to find what you are looking for, then tap the add icon (+) on the song or album page.
A checkmark will appear to confirm your selection has been added. To remove collected items, simply tap the checkmark that replaces the add icon.
To navigate your music on a mobile device:
From the Now Playing screen, tap the back arrow to return to My Music. Filter your Added content by tapping the downward arrow (or "carat") which appears below the album art. This will allow you to view your collection by Artists, Albums, Songs, Stations or Playlists. Each list will be sorted by the date it was added, except for your artists, which will be in alphabetical order.
If you'd like to view the content you've downloaded for offline listening, select All from this list, and then Show downloads only.
To navigate your music on the web:
To filter your added content, go to My Music andclick All, Artists, Albums, Songs, Stations or Playlists.
Tracks labeled with a "Radio" badge are ineligible to be played in any kind of on-demand format on Pandora.
Since we’re bound by our existing licenses to stream some of our tracks exclusively in a radio format, on-demand playback may not be available for some tracks. Although the majority of the songs in our collection will be eligible to be played without restrictions, you may encounter a portion of songs that fall under this category.
The default view of My Music is to show everything you’ve added to your collection in reverse chronological order.
To sort My Music on mobile:
Tap the row just under the Recently Played carousel, and a menu will drop down that will allow you to filter your collection. Each of these options can be further filtered to show only those items you’ve downloaded.
To sort My Music on web:
Go to My Music. Click on which view you'd like to sort: Artists, Albums, Songs, Stations or Playlists then click the carat in the top right hand corner (to the right of Shuffle) for the option to sort by Recent, A-Z, or Time Listened.
From My Music, tap the search icon on the top right corner of your screen. If you are on our website, click the search bar.
Once you enter what you are looking for, you can filter your search results by All, Artists, Albums, Songs, or Stations.
Selecting an item will take you to its Backstage page. There you can choose to Play, Collect, Share, Create a Station or Playlist.
To remove stations from your collection on a mobile device:
- Go to the Station you'd like to delete.
- Tap More (three vertical dots).
- Uncheck the checkmark next to My Music.
- Confirm that you'd like to delete the item by selecting Delete.
To remove songs, artists, albums, or playlists from your collection, tap on the item you'd like to remove then uncheck the checkmark next to My Music.
A (+) icon will show in place of the checkmark, after the item is removed from your collection.
To remove items from your collection on the web:
To remove songs, artists, albums, stations or playlists on our website:
- Go to the My Music screen.
- Locate the item you want to delete and hover over the album art.
- Click the ellipsis (three dots) and select Delete.
Not what you're looking for? Try searching again or Email Us.