How can we help?
Troubleshooting Offline Listening
- Confirm that you have enough space on your phone to download a station for offline listening.
- If it doesn't appear to be space-related, try switching your connection between WiFi and a cellular network.
- If switching between connecting via wifi or connecting via a cell network doesn't help, try disabling the Offline Listening feature then re-enabling it.
Pandora will never use the last 500MB of storage on your device, so we will only download as many stations as we can before we hit that limit.
Disabling the Offline Listening feature and re-enabling it, will reset the download process. Make sure to keep Pandora in the foreground of your phone (open on your main screen) while the download completes.
- To disable Offline Listening from your Station List:
- Tap the Menu icon, then Settings.
- Under Settings, select Offline.
- Toggle Offline Stations OFF.
- Confirm that you would like the offline stations removed.
- Toggle the Offline Stations button back ON.
- Keep the app in the foreground (open on your main screen) while your offline stations re-download.
- What model of phone do you have?
- What carrier do you use?
- Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this is happening?
Not what you're looking for? Try searching again or Email Us.