How can we help?
How to use our Redesigned Website
Go to www.pandora.com and log in using your full email address and password.
In order to register, please go to http://www.pandora.com and click on Register.
- Enter the required registration information (be sure to enter your only Birth Year and not your entire Birth Date. (Example: 1965).
- Click the Register button.
To create a station on the Pandora website:
- Type the name of an artist, song or genre into the “Create Station” field at the top of the page.
- If you'd like to search for an artist or song without creating a station, simply type it in the search-box but don't press enter.
- After you enter text in the search-box, there is an option to "See All Search Results" at the very bottom of the drop-down menu. Click that to expand your results.
- Once you find the station that best matches what you were looking for, click the title to add it to your current station list. The station will begin playing immediately.
- If the artist or song does not show, we may have not have this material in our catalog yet.
To add variety to your station from a computer, click the Station Name, then click + Add Variety.
Click on the My Stations button, and then select the name of the station you'd like to edit. You will be redirected to a station details page which shows you information about your personalized station.
- Click on the small pencil icon to the left of the Play button. This will open up the station's editor for you.
- To add or remove variety (Station Seeds or Thumbs) to this station, scroll down to the Station Created From section.
- To add variety, choose + Add Variety and enter either the artist or track you'd like to add.
- To remove variety, hover over the desired seed and select Delete.
Shuffling your stations provides a more diverse mix of music by randomly playing songs from the stations in your list. It plays a one-song set from a random station that you've included in your mix and then moves on to another song from a different station.
To Shuffle all stations: Click Shuffle at the top of your station list (It’s located on the upper left of the Now Playing Screen or the upper right of My Stations screen). By default, we will include songs from all your stations.
To Customize your Shuffle:
- From the Now Playing Screen:
- Click on the pencil icon, and you’ll be brought to your stations page.
- Select the stations that you want to include by clicking the circle on the bottom right corner of the station tile.
- A checkmark indicates the station has been added.
- An empty circle indicates the station is not included in shuffle.
- From the My Stations screen:
- Click on the arrow to the right of Shuffle On > Custom.
- Select the stations that you want to include.
- Your Custom Shuffle will begin on the next song.
To exit Shuffle, simply click Shuffle On to toggle it Off.
By default, Now Playing will show only your 5 most recently played stations. My Stations will show your full station list, where you can sort your stations alphabetically, or by most recently played.
To sort your stations:
Go to My Stations by using either method below:
- Hover over your Recently Played stations on the Now Playing Screen, then select See All Stations.
- Or click My Stations on the upper left corner of your screen.
From there, select Recent or A-Z above the album art.
If you are tired of hearing a particular song you can choose to not hear it again for a while by doing either of the following:
- Hover your cursor over the album art of the song on the Now Playing page.
- Click on the ellipses (three dots).
- Select “I'm tired of this track.”.
- Go to My Stations.
- Hover your cursor over the station you'd like to delete.
- Click the ellipses next to the station name.
- Select "Delete this station."
Pandora on the Web plays 64k AAC+ for free listeners and 192kbps for Pandora Plus subscribers. All in-home devices play 128kbps audio, and mobile devices receive a variety of different rates depending on the capability of the device and the network they are on, but never more than 64k AAC+.
Follow the instructions below to change your audio quality settings:
- Click the Avatar in the upper right corner.
- Select Settings then Content Settings.
- Toggle Audio Quality ON for high quality audio and OFF for normal quality audio.
The audio quality change will take place on the next track.
The Backstage area is located directly beneath the album artwork on the Now Playing page. Tap "Show More" to expand Artist bios, and view Features of the track.
To restrict Pandora from playing songs or displaying ads with explicit language, use the following instructions:
- Click the avatar in the top right corner.
- Select Settings then Content Settings.
- Toggle the Explicit Content switch ON to allow explicit content or OFF to restrict explicit content.
- Enter your password to confirm changes.
Enabling this filter will limit Pandora to playing music that could play on daytime broadcast radio. Note that this can only be applied to the entire account and NOT specific stations. Once set, this will restrict explicit content for that account on all devices, as well.
You can change all your account information (including email, password and zip code) by visiting http://www.pandora.com on your computer and signing in.
- Click the avatar in the upper right corner of the page > Settings.
- Select Account, then click “Edit.”.
- On that page, you can make any necessary changes to your registration information.
- Click the Save button when you’re finished, then enter your password to confirm the changes.
Note: When you are updating your password you will need to enter the OLD password to confirm the changes. Then the new one will take effect.
To exit Pandora without signing out completely, simply close your browser.
To sign out of your Pandora account altogether, click the avatar in the upper right corner and select Sign Out.
Note: you should always sign out of your Pandora account if you are using a shared or public computer.
Not what you're looking for? Try searching again or Email Us.