How can we help?
You can restrict Pandora from playing songs or displaying ads with explicit language. Enabling this filter will limit Pandora to playing music and ads that could play on daytime broadcast radio.
Something to keep in mind, is that the explicit filter removes explicit language only. Your stations may still play songs that encounter adult themes, situations, or the player may include album artwork with the parental advisory label.
*Note that this can only be applied to the entire account and not specific stations. Once set, this will restrict explicit content for that account on all devices, as well.
Choose the device you'd like to use to set your explicit content settings:
- Click the avatar in the top right corner then select Settings > Content Settings
- Toggle the Explicit Content setting to "Off" to block explicit content (the switch will appear grey). Setting it to "On" will allow explicit content (the switch will be green).
- Click the Save Changes button when finished and enter your password to confirm the changes.
From your Stations List:
- Tap the menu icon > Settings > Account.
- To filter explicit content, switch the Allow Explicit Content option to Off (grey).
- To allow explicit content, switch the Allow Explicit Content option to On (green).
- Tap Save, then enter your password to confirm the changes.
Back To Top
Not what you're looking for? Try searching again or Email Us.