How can we help?
Pandora on TiVo
Set up TiVo
- On the home screen (TiVo Central) you should see a menu with a list of items.* Scroll down to Music and Photo and press Select. (Note: in older models such as Series 3, this menu option could be titled Music, Photo and Showcases)
- Scroll down to Pandora and press Select.
- Scroll through the brief description of Pandora, then select Get Started.
- You should see a welcome screen with an activation code.
- Enter the activation code at http://www.pandora.com/tivo
- Follow the prompts to create a new account, or log in with an existing account.
- Once your account is verified on the computer, TiVo will automatically move forward with the installation.
- Press Continue to start Pandora. (If you have backed out to the menu by accident, just select Pandora again. It will now log in with your stations.)
First make sure your device has the latest Firmware by checking for a new update. If an update is available, try loading Pandora again once the update is complete.
If you're still having the same problem, then please try a few standard network troubleshooting steps:
- Try connecting directly via an Ethernet cable rather than WiFi (if you have this option on your device), and see if that helps.
- Try rebooting your modem and router and restarting the device.
- Try removing and re-adding the app (if this is possible on your device).
You can also contact the manufacturer directly to troubleshoot your specific device and settings.
Not what you're looking for? Try searching again or Email Us.