How can we help?
Pandora on Sonos
To begin setup for Pandora on Sonos, click here for more directions.
For additional support here's how to contact Sonos:
Sonos General Contact Information.
Sonos Support Site
Sonos Phone Support: (800) 680-2345
You can group, edit, control and stream to your Sonos device directly from the Pandora app.
To do that, make sure you're connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Sonos device, and open the Pandora app.
and a new navigation screen (or "device shelf") will appear. This shelf will allow you to edit your Sonos groups, select which devices to play through, or control the volume of your devices.
- To edit the group of currently playing devices click on Show Group.
- To make changes to other groups click Edit.
To create a new Pandora station from your Sonos app, tap the ellipses (...) next to the My Stations header. Here you'll see options to select New Station or Edit Stations.
You can also create new stations, edit current stations and control your Sonos device directly from your Pandora app.
For more info on features included with Pandora on Sonos check out our blog.
As long as you initiate your music from the Pandora or Sonos apps, you'll be able to use Alexa to control your music fully.
However, if you ask Alexa to start playing Pandora, she'll only be able to play your radio stations, not any on-demand content. As a result, you'll lack some of the features of your subscription if you start listening this way.
For more information on using Alexa and Sonos to control Pandora, this article on Sonos' website may help.
If you've recently updated your Pandora password on the web, you'll need to update Sonos with the new password using the Sonos app.
From an iOS/Android device:
- Open the Sonos app.
- Go to Settings then My Services.
- Select Pandora from this list then select Change Password.
- Go to the Sonos app and click Manage, then Service Settings.
- Select Pandora then click Edit (on Mac this is represented by a small gear).
- Select Change Password.
If you continue to have trouble accessing Pandora through the Sonos App, please contact the Sonos support team for more help.
If the casting icon isn't showing up on the Now Playing screen, or if you're having issues streaming to your Sonos, try the following:
- Ensure that your mobile device is connected to the same WiFi network as your Sonos.
- Check for any Pandora app updates within the app store on your device and update if needed.
- Restart your Sonos device and the Pandora app on your device.
Not what you're looking for? Try searching again or Email Us.