How can we help?
Pandora on Grace Radio
To set up Pandora on your Grace Digital device, you first must register your radio on myradio.gracedigital.com.
To register you will need to do the following:
- Go to Settings > Version
- Select Register and write down the key (code) that is provided.
- Visit myradio.gracedigital.com, enter in your registration key (code) and create an account.
- On the upper portion of the web page you will see a choice called "Get more Stuff" and "See extra features."
- Go to "See Extra Features" > Pandora
- Enter in the email address you used with Pandora and password. (If you don't currently have a Pandora account you can create one here)
- Go back to your radio, unplug it, then plug it back in. Once it is turned on, you will now have a choice under the main menu titled Personal Radio. Pandora will be in that menu item.
- Click on Pandora and you will see your Pandora radio stations on your radio. You can create stations on your radio or on the Pandora website.
For more information on how to troubleshoot your Grace Radio, please visit their support site here:
Not what you're looking for? Try searching again or Email Us.