How can we help?
Trouble Streaming Pandora on iOS
Pandora will not play on my iOS device
If you're having issues using Pandora on iOS, try the following steps:
- Reboot the device by shutting it down entirely, then turn it back on and try Pandora again.
- Uninstall, then reinstall the app: Hold down the Pandora icon on the desktop until all the icons start shaking. Then tap the tiny "x" that appears in the upper left of the Pandora icon, and confirm that you want to delete the app. Then re-install Pandora via the App Store on the device.
Note: Before deleting and reinstalling Pandora, be aware that the current version of Pandora requires iOS 10 or higher. If you are running an iOS lower than version iOS 10, you will need to update your iOS before uninstalling and reinstalling Pandora.
To check which operating system you have on your iOS device, go to Settings > General > About > and Version.
My Pandora App Disappeared
If you downloaded the Pandora App onto your iOS device and it seemingly “disappeared”, try running through the following steps to locate it:
- Make sure Pandora wasn’t accidentally deleted. Try to install again, making sure to tap the blue "FREE" button on the Pandora screen in the App Store.
- If the Pandora screen shows a blue "OPEN" button, then the Pandora App should be installed on your device and you just need to find it.
- "Swipe" with your finger, screen by screen, until you find the Pandora App, which has a white icon with a big blue "P" in it. Make sure to check each folder (the icons that have other smaller icons in them) on your device.
- Once you find Pandora, you can move it wherever you like. To move an app, touch and hold the icon with your fingertip until it "wiggles"-- then drag it where you'd like it to go.
- Or, "pull down" from any screen with apps to reach the iPhone "search" screen. Then search for the word "Pandora." You still won't know where the app actually landed using this method, but you can still launch Pandora this way.
- If the app is not showing up, check whether you have any age restrictions set on your device. Pandora is "unrated", so if you have some restrictions set, it simply won't appear even when installed.
There are two ways to find any app you're missing on an iOS device such as the iPhone. In both cases, start from the home screen by pressing the main round "Home" button:
If you have any other issues with installing or finding apps, including Pandora, please check in with Apple support for assistance.
Not what you're looking for? Try searching again or Email Us.