How can we help?
Internet Explorer Troubleshooting
Before troubleshooting Pandora in Internet Explorer, please check that your system meets our Minimum Specifications to run Pandora.
If you are having trouble using Pandora with Internet Explorer, many times quitting your browser completely, re-opening it and going back to http://www.pandora.com can help.
To check if this is a browser-related issue, first try to open Pandora in a separate browser, such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
If you're still having trouble listening and prefer to use Internet Explorer as your browser, follow the steps below:
- Clear your browser's Temporary Internet Files, Cookies, and History:
- Clicking on the gear icon in the upper right corner ("Tools" for older versions of Internet Explorer) > Internet Options.
- On the General tab, under Browsing History, click Delete.
- Check Temporary Internet Files, Cookies and History and select Delete.
If the previous steps didn’t work, here are a few more things to check out that might be interfering with the site:
- Go to the Gear icon in the upper right ("Tools" for older versions of Internet Explorer), then select the Internet Options menu
- On the Security tab, click the Default level button (if it's not grayed out).
- Click on Trusted Sites in the same menu (green checkmark), and then click the Sites button below it.
- Uncheck the Require Server Verification box at the bottom.
- Enter *.www.pandora.com to the "Add this website to the zone" area and click Add, then close.
- Click on the Sites button: Enter *.www.pandora.com and click the Allow button.
- Under Pop-up Blocker, click on the Settings button: Enter *.www.pandora.com to the "Address of website to allow" area and click Add.
- Click the checkbox for Automatically detect settings if it isn't already checked.
- Uncheck the checkbox for Use a proxy server for your LAN if it is selected. Then click OK.
- Click OK to close the Internet Options menu.
- If you are using an internet firewall or anti-virus program, it could be blocking portions of our site. Try allowing access to www.pandora.com within those programs, and then try visiting our site again. If this doesn't help, then try disabling such programs entirely as a test to see if this affects your issue.
Not what you're looking for? Try searching again or Email Us.