How can we help?
If you’re having issues using Pandora in Chrome, many times quitting your browser completely, re-opening it and going back to http://www.pandora.com can help.
If that doesn't work, try these steps:
- Update Chrome.
- Clear Browsing Data (including browsing history, cache and cookies) by clicking on the icon with 3 vertical dots(located on the browser toolbar) > More Tools > Clear Browsing Data. On this screen, please select "the beginning of time" for the time period and then click on Clear Browsing Data.
- Bypass the Pop-up Blocker for Pandora:
- Go to Chrome Settings by clicking the he icon with 3 vertical dots(located on the browser toolbar) > Settings.
- Select Advanced, located at the bottom of the screen.
- Under Privacy and security, click the Content settings button.
- Under Popups click on Manage Exceptions.
- Allow [*.]pandora.com
- Under Settings > Show Advanced Settings > Privacy - Content Settings, if your Plug-ins are not set to Run Automatically, then make sure to allow [*.]pandora.com under Manage Exceptions.
- Also under Plug-Ins, disable Extensions like Adblock, Flashblock, and NoScript or allow www.pandora.com within them.
- If you are using an internet firewall or anti-virus program, it could be blocking portions of our site. Try allowing access to www.pandora.comwithin those programs, and then try visiting our site again. If this doesn't help, then try disabling such programs entirely as a test to see if this affects your issue.
- Try an alternative browser like Firefox to see if you experience the same issue.
- Finally restart your computer and return to http://www.pandora.com
Not what you're looking for? Try searching again or Email Us.