How can we help?
Pandora in the Home
If you did not see an article specific to your device listed on our help page, please use these general set up and troubleshooting directions below.
Please note that these instructions should cover many devices in the Pandora family, and the words or phrasing used on your specific device may vary slightly from what's written below. Click here to see a list of the manufacturers we currently support.
Please use the following steps to activate your device:
- Launch the Pandora application.
- Select "New User."
- An activation page will appear with a code. Leave this code up on the device screen as you continue
- Visit www.pandora.com/[insert brand of device] and enter the activation code there (e.g. www.pandora.com/samsung or www.pandora.com/directv).
- Select Continue on the device.
From an Android device:
Make sure you have Bluetooth for devices checked in the Settings menu of the Pandora application.
- From the Now Playing screen, touch the back arrow in the upper left.
- Go to the Settings tab.
- Then Select Advanced.
Under Bluetooth for devices, make sure there is a check next to Enable Automatic Launch.
From an iOS device:
- Tap on the Home button on your iOS device and go to Settings.
- Find Bluetooth, and toggle Bluetooth to ON.
The device you're connecting to should then be detected and appear under the Bluetooth setting.
- Make sure to leave the screen open on the device with the code displayed while you visit the manufacturer-specific activation site.
- Repeat the set up and activation (insert link) steps again.
- First make sure that your device has the latest Firmware by checking for a new update.
- If an update is available, try loading Pandora again once the update is complete.
- If you're still having the same problem, then please try a few standard network troubleshooting steps:
- Try connecting directly via an Ethernet cable rather than wirelessly (if you have this option on your device), and see if it works better.
- Try rebooting your modem and router and restarting the device.
- Try removing and re-adding the app (if this is possible on your device).
You can also directly contact the manufacturer to troubleshoot your specific device and settings.
Please visit www.pandora.com/everywhere to locate your manufacturer's support site.
Not what you're looking for? Try searching again or Email Us.