How can we help?
Pandora on Amazon Echo
Here's how to activate Pandora on your Amazon Echo:
- Launch the Alexa app.
- Tap the Menu button in the top left corner > Music & Books> Pandora.
- From the Pandora registration page, tap “Link your account now."
- Select “Create a Pandora Account” if you do not have an account, or “I have a Pandora Account” if you are already a registered Pandora user.
- If you selected, “Create A Pandora Account,” fill out the registration form and tap “Create Account Now."
- If you selected, “I have a Pandora Account,” enter your Pandora email address and password and tap “Lookup Account."
Once you’ve completed the set up process, your station list will appear on the Alexa app.
- Open the Alexa companion app and select “Settings.”
- Select “Music and Media.”
- Select the “Choose Default Music Service” button.
- Select “Pandora” as the “Default station service.”
By setting Pandora as your default service, users can launch stations without saying “…on Pandora”.
- Request a station: “Alexa, play [artist] radio on Pandora.” You will be prompted to create a station if you don't have one already.
- Create a station: “Alexa, create a [artist] station.”
- Use Thumbs: “ Alexa, Thumb up this song," or "Alexa, Thumb down this song.”
- Skip songs: “Alexa, skip this song.”
- Control playback: “Alexa, Pause/Stop/Play music.”
- Control volume up or down: “Alexa, volume up," or "Alexa, volume down.”
- Find out what is playing: “Alexa, what is playing?” or "Alexa, what song is this?"
If you're having trouble with using Pandora on the Amazon Echo App, please visit the Amazon Support Center for more assistance.
Not what you're looking for? Try searching again or Email Us.