How can we help?
Pandora and Amazon Alexa
Here's how to activate Pandora on your Alexa:
- Launch the Alexa app.
- Go to the menu and select Settings.
- Select Music & Media, and then select the music service you want to add.
- Select Link account to Alexa.
- Sign in by entering your account information for the Pandora service.
Once you’ve completed the setup process, your station list will appear on the Alexa app.
- Open the Alexa companion app and select “Settings.”
- Select “Music and Media.”
- Select the “Choose Default Music Service” button.
- Select “Pandora” as the “Default station service.”
By setting Pandora as your default service, users can launch stations without saying “…on Pandora”.
- Request a station: “Alexa, play [artist] radio on Pandora.” You will be prompted to create a station if you don't have one already.
- Create a station: “Alexa, create a [artist] station.”
- Use Thumbs: “ Alexa, Thumb up this song," or "Alexa, Thumb down this song.”
- Skip songs: “Alexa, skip this song.”
- Control playback: “Alexa, Pause/Stop/Play music.”
- Control volume up or down: “Alexa, volume up," or "Alexa, volume down.”
- Find out what is playing: “Alexa, what is playing?” or "Alexa, what song is this?"
If you're having trouble with using Pandora with Amazon Alexa, please visit the Amazon Support Center for more assistance.
Not what you're looking for? Try searching again or Email Us.