How can we help?
Artist Audio Messaging
Artist Messaging is a feature on Pandora that allows you to hear exclusive updates directly from your favorite artists about a new album, video or upcoming concerts in your area.
- Click the avatar in the top right corner then select Settings > Content Settings
- Toggle the switch to ON (green) or OFF (grey) next to Artist Audio Messages.
- Click the Save Changes button when finished and enter your password to confirm.
- To disable or enable this feature across all stations, check or uncheck the box next to your station count.
- To disable or enable Artist Messaging for an individual station:
- Click Show Stations to expand the station list
- Check the box next to the station(s) you would like to receive the audio messages from.
- Go to Settings > Advanced.
- Tap Play Artist Audio Messages under Artist Messaging.
- To disable or enable this feature across all stations, toggle the switch next to Play Artist Audio Messages off (gray) or on (blue).
- To disable Artist Messaging for an individual station, toggle the switch next to the station title to off (gray) or on (blue).
Not what you're looking for? Try searching again or Email Us.