How can we help?
Cancel your Subscription
The instructions for canceling your subscription are dependent upon the store you purchased your Pandora subscription through.
I'm not sure who is charging me, help!
I'm being charged directly through Pandora.
I'm being charged by iTunes.
I'm being charged by Google Play.
I'm being charged by Amazon Appstore.
I'm being charged by Roku.
Note: You can cancel your subscription at any point during the course of its duration. Before canceling your subscription, keep in mind that if you are having technical difficulties with Pandora, canceling your subscription will not solve any issues you may be experiencing. Search our help page for tips on troubleshooting your issue if you're having trouble listening.
There are 5 different ways to purchase a subscription.
- Directly through the Pandora Website
- iTunes and App Store, using your iPhone, iPod, or iPad
- Google Play, using your Android Device
- Amazon Appstore, using the Kindle App
- Roku, using a Roku Pandora App.
If you can't remember how you purchased your subscription or who is billing you, there are a couple of ways to find out:
- From a desktop: Visit www.pandora.com/settings/subscription.
- If you're a mobile user or are unable to visit that website, check your bank statement for details on your latest charge for Pandora.
After confirming which party is charging you (iTunes, Google Play, Amazon, Roku or Pandora) choose the corresponding option at the top of this article for further instructions on managing your subscription.
Canceling your subscription will stop any future recurring payments, but keep in mind that you can still enjoy the benefits of your subscription until it expires.
If you're currently under a trial subscription and have not yet been charged for a subscription you want to cancel, or if you are unable to reference your bank statement for details on how you are being charged, please contact us here for more guidance.
- Sign in to your account on a computer (not a mobile device).
- Click the avatar in the upper right corner then Settings.
- Select Subscription* then Switch Plans.
- Click Cancel Subscription in the bottom corner of the screen.
- Enter your current password to confirm the cancellation of any future subscription payments. Your subscription benefits will be active until your expiration date.
*If you do not see the Subscription section or cannot get past Step 3, there could be a few reasons for this:
- You're signed into the wrong Pandora account. Please sign out and sign back in to your upgraded account.
- You're being charged by another vendor. Please take a look at the instructions for the vendor you are being charged by (they are listed at the top of this article) for further instructions.
- Your subscription has expired. Please email us for further instructions.
Unfortunately, Pandora does not have access to the App Store billing system, so we cannot assist with managing any payments made through iOS devices.
If you see on your bank statement that you're being charged for your Pandora subscription through iTunes, please use the following steps to cancel your subscription:
- Click here to go directly to the iTunes subscriptions screen (or tap Settings > iTunes & App Store > tap your Apple ID, then View Apple ID). Follow the prompts to log in with your Apple ID if you aren't logged in already.
- Select Pandora from the Subscriptions screen.
- Select Cancel Subscription and follow instructions to confirm your selection. (If it says "Select an option to resubscribe," you're already unsubscribed from your subscription. )
- Exit the iTunes Store after making your changes.
- If you have any trouble completing these steps, or no longer have an iOS device to cancel your subscription, visit the Apple website for further help. You can also contact the iTunes support team and they should be able to help you.
If you have any trouble completing these steps, or no longer have an iOS device to cancel your subscription, visit the Apple website for further help. You can also contact the iTunes support team and they should be able to help you.
If you purchased your subscription from the Google Play Store, use the following steps to cancel your subscription:
- Go to play.google.com/store/account.
- Under Subscriptions find Pandora.
- Click Cancel Subscription then follow the prompts to confirm the cancellation.
For further help, you get in touch with the Google Play support team here.
Unfortunately, Pandora does not have access to Amazon Market's billing system, so we cannot assist with managing any payments made through Amazon Market.
If you're being charged for your subscription through Amazon Market (e.g. Kindle Fire or an Android device with the Amazon Appstore), please use the following directions to cancel your subscription:
Cancel subscription from your Kindle Fire:
- From your Kindle Fire device Home Screen, press Apps.
- Press Store.
- From the store menu, click on My Subscriptions.
- Click on Pandora.
- Turn auto-renewal off to cancel your subscription.
Cancel subscription from the Amazon Appstore:
Launch the Amazon Appstore application.
From the Appstore menu, click on Subscriptions.
From the My Subscriptions screen, click on Pandora Subscription.
From the Subscription screen, you can turn auto-renewal off to cancel your subscription.
For additional help contact Amazon Support through their website here.
Unfortunately, Pandora does not have access to Roku's billing system, so we cannot assist with managing any payments made through Roku.
To cancel your subscription from the Roku Home Screen, follow these directions:
- Find the Pandora channel on your Home Screen.
- Click the Options button on your Roku remote.
- Select Manage Subscription.
- Choose Cancel Subscription.
- Confirm the cancellation of your Pandora subscription.
If you have any trouble with these steps, please contact the Roku support team and they should be able to help you.
You can get in touch with them here:
Not what you're looking for? Try searching again or Email Us.