How can we help?
Pandora on Playstation
Setting up Pandora on Playstation 3
Pandora is currently available on Playstation 3 only.
Here's how to set up Pandora on your Playstation 3:
- From your Playstation home page, go to Network and launch the Internet browser.
- Visit www.pandora.com.
- You will be prompted to choose "I have a Pandora Account" or "I am new to Pandora."
- Selecting "I have a Pandora Account" will prompt you to sign in.
- Selecting "I am new to Pandora" will display a screen with instructions to activate your device. Do not exit the setup process on your Playstation as you complete the steps below:
- Go to www.pandora.com/activate from a computer or mobile device.
- Enter the activation code into the field provided.
- Select "Create a Pandora Account."
- Enter your new account registration information.
Once you’ve completed the set up process, your station list will appear on your Playstation 3.
- If you are seeing a spinning wheel when you open Pandora on your PS3, try refreshing the page. You can do this by pressing the "Start" button on your controller twice. Then, you should see a pop-up message asking if you would like to use a plug-in. Be sure to select "Yes."
- If that message doesn't come up after you've refreshed the page, exit your browser completely. Then, re-launch your browser and visit www.pandora.com once more.
- Lastly, try shutting down your PS3 completely by unplugging it from the wall, waiting 12 seconds, then plugging it back in and trying again.
If none of these steps have helped, please contact us with the following information:
- What model Playstation are you using? (can be found on the bottom of the PS3 near the serial number)
- Is your console connected to the internet via Ethernet or WiFi?
- Did you notice any specific change before this issue started happening?
Not what you're looking for? Try searching again or Email Us.